Monday, May 2, 2011

Even More......


Oh how I love this photo!
This weekend Tim and I talked about this very day; 
9-14-2008.

Almost 3 years ago I married an amazing man. Now, on that day I knew I had married a wonderful man, but TODAY??? 

He's more wonderful than I could have ever understood then.

This weekend I found several more reasons to add to my list of "Why I love you's"...


Yesterday Tim came home with fresh corn, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. He wanted to make us "a little something special". We had grilled corn on the cob...HELLO HEAVEN! He grilled up asparagus and cherry tomatoes lightly drizzled with olive oil and garlic. When the asparagus was done he sprinkled feta cheese and a balsamic glaze on them...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!! Tim threw a couple Morningstar Grillers on and VOILA, an amazing meal!!! We also had some left over homemade mashed potatoes and gravy he had made the day before. 

I just love him so deeply and could NOT BE more thankful to God for giving me the opportunity and privilege to be his wife!

XOXO
one less

No comments: