Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 Hours Past My Bedtime...


I can't sleep. I keep praying, thinking, praying, worried, numbers, and praying.

Will tomorrow bring numbers or a list of what needs to be corrected?

I finally stopped, turned on my bedside light and opened my book of Hope.

I really should have started here before all the minutes/hours of thinking and praying.

I was lead to Ephesians 1:3-6 (God gives us our identity)
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with eery spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved."

Philippians 4:19
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Psalm 37:3
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness."

THAT'S IT!!! I NEED A MIDNIGHT SNACK ON HIS FAITHFULNESS!!!

John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."


PLEASE pray along with us this evening and tomorrow morning as our Dossier is being reviewed.

xoxo
one less

No comments: