Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Day of R & R


After a long couple week's of work and catching up on rest this weekend, I went to Jacksonville, FL this Monday. 

What's in Jacksonville you say???

One of my Besties!

Heather R!!!
After several attempts at a self portrait and hilarity...here's what we decided to keep!!!

There is something about being with a bestie that breathes new life in you. 

We had a blast eating at Zoe's, pedicures and manicures, and then hanging out in her apartment talking and playing with my new FAV app...HEYTELL!!!! Perfect time! We have both been going like 100 mph in our lives and to just "be" was PERFECT!!!

What is sad is that this is the last time I'll be able to see Heather in Jacksonville. Why??? Well, she's moving to Georgia. I can't wait to see what life has in store for her. I know she's going to do well in her new job. I am soooo thankful she's not moving to somewhere far, but just a few hours down the road just outside Atlanta! I love Atlanta so seeing her will make for a fun weekend get-a-way. And maybe we'll have more of the besties in the pic!?!?!? Yay!

I love you tons Heather! 

I pray God continue to lead you and give you the courage to keep moving in His direction when the path isn't always clear!!!

So exciting! What's next eh??? Woo Hoo!!!

XOXO
fler

1 comment:

kera said...

what a fun day! so happy you got to spend one more day with her before she leaves! AND UM YES girls trip to the ATL SOON!!! Although a beach weekend seems much more relaxing.....we may just have to drag her back down there! i told her this morning that it must be my BF instincts kicking in cause i'm finding myself feeling sad for her that she has to say good-bye to ALL the friends she's made. :( She really has made the BEST out of her time there!! NEXT picture will have a few more girls in it!!