Thursday, August 27, 2009

West Palm and the GrooGrux King







August 14th Ashley, Bryan, Tim and I headed to West Palm Beach, FL for some R & R and the Dave Matthews Band concert! It was wonderful...as seeing them usually is! I had this feeling, since I was trying to be economical when purchasing tickets on the lawn, that we might be in store for rain. So I suggested we snag up ponchos...BOY AM I GLAD WE DID!!! The hour before the concert it rained bucket loads! We were packed under a picnic table umbrella like sardines before the concert cursing the weather!!! Then...the sky was fabulous and we enjoyed an evening of DMB followed by two GIGANTIC Papa John's Pizza's....DELISH! We love taking time to enjoy life with our friends on mini-vacations! Cheers Bry and Ash...thanks for hangin!!!! Till the next concert......

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! I love our little get-a-ways :) We definitely made some memories that weekend that I don't think we will ever forget! Oh my! LOL! Love you guys!