Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Home: Part 3

Photo 1: Small spare bedroom. We still have to work on the window treatments and paint. Currently, the walls are lavender. I absolutely love my antique desk! 

Photo 2: Another view of the spare bedroom.

Photo 3: Large spare bedroom (aka...the blue room). Tim, his mom, and I went through about 7 colors trying to find the right blue. Once placing blue on the walls I was really nervous as blue is a lot to commit to, but just loved the idea of blue walls with crisp coastal white! Oh, I just love this room! It's not complete, but we're near there. Our plan is to put white plantation shutters on the windows and still need a couple accent pillows to complete the bedding.

Photo 4 & 5: Additional Views. The bed is a sleigh bed. You can't really tell. It all looks really beautiful in this room.







No comments: